Face massage Birmingham
**We offer two types of face massage:
- Facial massage with chinese buble
Kobido is a Japanese face massage which is oftentimes described as a non-surgical face lift. It is an intensive deep tissue massage which allows for considerable skin rejuvenation achieved in a natural, non-invasive way.
This effect can be reached by reducing wrinkles, improving facial contour and skin texture, making Kobido massage an alternative to surgical and invasive treatments from the realm of aesthetic medicine.
Kobido is our clients’ favourite face massage since it combines relaxation with the effect of face lift visible already after the first session.
What are the effects of the face massage in Birmingham?
- reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- improved facial contour
- enhanced skin elasticity and firmness
- better skin condition
- nourished skin
- higher collagen and elastin production
- relaxation and wellness effect
- reduced bruxism effects and tension-type headaches
How often should a Kobido massage be repeated?
The first effects of the massage are visible already after the first session, however, in order to achieve full effects a series of 6-10 massages at 7-14 day intervals is recommended. To see long-term results Kobido massage sessions should be regular.
What are contraindications for the massage?
- skin inflammation (allergic or in- ectious)
- active rosacea
- fillers – hyaluronic acid (6 weeks wait period)
- botulinum toxin (4 weeks wait period)
- lift threads such as PDO (6 months wait period)
- eye correction (until it is healed)
- cancer and state after its surgical removal
- advanced atherosclerosis
- high blood pressure
- dental extraction (up to 14 days wait period)
- peri-dental purulent condition
- dental implant (up to 1 month wait period)
Kobido massage with other skin care treatments:
Kobido massage + Kinesiotaping
Kinesiotaping is a therapeutic technique widely used to improve the efficiency of manual methods. By applying tape after Kobido massage we enhance the effect brought about by manual stimulation, making the results of the massage more spectacular and long-lasting. Kinesiotaping is done individually, depending on the patient’s needs, and the tape should be removed after 4-6 hours after soaking it in water.
Kobido massage + Cavitation Peel + Face mask
A combination of a Kobido lifting massage, cavitation peel and a face mask carefully selected to match the patient’s complexion gives an amazing effect of fresh and nourished skin, even more prominent than in case of the classic Kobido massage. This spectacular effect is achieved thanks to the cleansing effect of the cavitation peel. Later, Kobido massage is performed using an ampoule with a cocktail of substances chosen especially for a particular type of skin. After the massage the skin is further pampered with a carefully selected face mask.
Chinese cupping uses vacuum skin suction, thanks to which we get immediate stimulation of blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
In this way, we achieve shallower wrinkles and furrows, relax tense muscles and improve the condition of the skin and its thickening.
The treatment consists of 4 stages:
- initial massage to prepare the skin
- lymphatic drainage
- ifting massage
- ironing" of wrinkles