Pulmonology is a field of medicine which focuses on prevention, diagnostics, and treatment of conditions that affect the lungs and respiratory tract. In Top Medical Clinic Croydon we diagnose and treat both adults and children. The most common symptoms that may indicate respiratory disease are difficulty breathing, persistent cough, wheezing breathing, and getting tired easily. Such symptoms should not be ignored, especially when they appear simultaneously or if one of them is noticeably worsening.
How Pulmonology in Croydon can help?
We diagnose and treat the following conditions:
- acute, recurring and chronic respiratory diseases – bronchiolitis and bronchitis
- sinus infection
- pulmonary fibrosis
- cystic fibrosis
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- sleep disorders – obstructive sleep apnoea, snoring
- pulmonary function test - spirometry
- laboratory and microbiology tests – throat swab and nasal smear
- skin prick tests
- respiratory tract disease prophylaxis