Dr Jaroslaw Beta
Dr Jaroslaw Beta is a physician with a second-degree specialisation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. He gained professional experience working at institutions such as the Central Clinical Hospital in Warsaw and the Institute of Mother and Child in Warsaw. Moreover, he cooperates with the Novum Fertility Clinic, the Harris Birthright Centre for Fetal Medicine at King’s College Hospital, as well as the Fetal Medicine Centre at Medway Maritime Hospital. In 2016 he was appointed as a Consultant in Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine in the UK.
Dr Beta has been actively participating in many prestigious societies whose members are outstanding professionals in respective fields. He remains a member of the Polish Society of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians, the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, the Fetal Medicine Foundation, and the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr Jaroslaw Beta is a specialist with a diploma from the Fetal Medicine Foundation, offering his patients a complete scope of pregnancy ultrasound scans, including screening scans at 11-13 weeks and 20-22 weeks of gestation with detailed fetal anatomy assessment, Doppler ultrasound examination, and fetal echocardiography. Many years of experience working both in Poland and the UK allowed him to provide the best possible care for patients with high-risk pregnancy.
The fact that Dr Beta is an active academic teacher with over 20 publications in Poland and abroad is a further testimony to his high qualifications.
Scope of services:
- Diagnostics and treatment of the diseases of reproductive organs;
- Comprehensive prenatal care;
- Diagnostics and treatment of hormonal disorders;
- Ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynaecology;
- Fetal echocardiography, consultation in case any congenital defects are detected;
- Assessment of tubal patency and uterine shape;
- Screening test for cervical cancer performed in accordance with the latest standards (HPV test)