Dr Ivo Donkov
Dr Ivo Donkov is a highly-experienced Consultant Urologist in London. He works at Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust and West Middlesex University Hospital. He has a broad spectrum of trainings and qualifications in Urology from Bulgaria, UK, Belgium and USA. He has been a leading academic urologist at Alexander’s University Hospital, Medical University Sofia, Bulgaria, and holds a professorship entitlement since 2014.
Mr Ivo Donkov has expertise in general urology and in diagnostics and management of:
- diseases of prostate, testes and penis, including penile curvatures and tight foreskin(phimosis)
- diseases of urethra, kidneys and bladder in men and women
- andrology problems – erectile dysfunctions and fertility issues
- problems and difficulties in micturition and incontinence
- problems related to haematuria (blood in the urine) and haematospermia ( blood in semen)
Dr Donkov is a fluent speaker of English and Bulgarian.