Dr Jerzy Kucharski
Dr Jerzy Kucharski is an orthopaedics and traumatology of the motor organ specialist, and he graduated from Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin in 2004. His expertise involves the diagnostics and treatment—both conservative and surgical—of the musculoskeletal system, with emphasis on minimally invasive surgical treatment, i.e. shoulder, knee, or hip joint arthroscopy, including reconstructive surgery and arthroplasty. This encompasses fractures, sports injuries, overload injuries, enthesopathy, as well as degenerative changes in the musculoskeletal system. For the past three years, Dr Kucharski has been making shoulder joint prostheses in Poland with the use of 3D surgery planning.
Dr Kucharski is especially valued by his patients for his efficiency together with commitment, professionalism, and positive energy. This is why in the recent years he has been a three-time finalist of the Hippocrates vote for the most popular doctor in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship. Services offered:
- degenerative changes in the joints, with emphasis on knee, shoulder, and hip joints - conservative treatment, endoprosthesis;
- back pain and stress;
- ultrasonography diagnostics of the joints; traumas of the musculoskeletal system, including sports injuries and their consequences;
- inflammation of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, etc.);
- overload injuries of the musculoskeletal system (tennis elbow, pressure under the shoulder syndrome, golfer’s elbow, jumper’s knee, etc.);
- pressure syndrome (neuropathy) of the peripheral nervous system (carpal tunnel syndrome, Guyon’s canal syndrome, ulnar nerve entrapment, etc.);
- foot deformities (hallux valgus, hammer toes, etc.);
- hyaluronic acid joint injections.